Monday 2 December 2013

Production Log 12

I have now completed my photoshoot for my digipak and magazine advert. I based my photos around the images I used in the draft of my ad and digipak as I liked the idea of resembling what my music video was about. Seeing as the video has the narrative of someone who someone sees alchol as a form of medicine, I used a lot of bottles in my images. I have only edited a small number of photographs so far, but will edit a few that will be used for my ad and digipak. I am continuing to develop this further and hopefully have both fully completed soon.

I have also chosen my locations for filming and have finalized an idea. I have also gotten permission from my two actors that I am going to be using which I did using a contact sheet. I will upload this shortly.  I completed the health and risk assessment based on the locations that I chose to use and in terms of equipment and actors health and safety as well as my own. This has helped me to think about how I can prevent an incident from occuring. The next thing I plan to do is to get an equipment list of everything I am going to use on the day and also which programs I am planning to use for editing and piecing the video together. I will also plan what costume and makeup my actors will wear on the day of filming. I plan to film within the next week so hopefully I will have the majority of my planning done by this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment