Tuesday 17 December 2013

Raw footage of location:Behind the scenes



This is just a quick behind the scenes video of the room I used to shoot the first and final scenes of the video. I just wanted to show how I prepared a little for the video before filming by placing the props in a certain position and way, and that I had to prepare my equipment before filming. I tested the two different lenses I planned to use and did this to make sure that they were at the right settings for the light of the room.  To prep the room, I didn't really have to do much too it as I chose sarah's (the actress') room for the purpose of that it already looked like a stereotypical teenagers bedroom. I wanted her to leave it quite messy in some areas to give it an aesthetic feel of a typical teenagers bedroom, and I plcaed the items of clothing around the room to make it look like she had been to a party the night before. As you can see, Sarah cleaned to mirrors of her wardrobe a bit in case we needed them in one of the shots so that the audience would be able to see anything in the mirror clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment