Friday 20 December 2013

Production Log 16

I have now completed my first draft of the video.After looking at my first draft through again, I feel that it appears to be more like a short film than a music video, and that it is missing diversity, even though it is narrative based. To make it better, I think that it might be worth involving a small performance based part to the music video. I think I will get the main actress to mime some of the lyrics to the song and put them into parts of the video inbetween certain scenes. To do this I will use the drama studio as it is dark and use lots of lighting to create an effective look. I will also have these shots in black and white to add to the sorrow of the video and detail. To make sure that my video really attracts the right target audience, I have created a sruvey which I will publish to find out what other people think of my first draft. i will then look at this information and see what I can do to improve my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment