Friday 20 December 2013

Production Log 15

I have now filmed in both locations for my music video. Filming went well and I have maintained all of the footage that I need. I have now put together a rough cut of some of the footage I got. This is where I have not used any editing and have simply placed the raw footage onto a time line and incorportated the soundtrack into it.  This is to give me a rough idea of the timing of the scenes and the general feel of the idea. My next task is to create a first draft using the basis of the rough cut and then see if there is anything I can alter to the first draft to create a final video. I will asses the first draft once it has been completed. This is what I am currently working on and wish to have completed fairly soon.

After looking at the rough cut, I think I will need to alter a lot of the colours of the footage. I want to make it look darker so that it has a more sad feel rather than bright and in your face which would resemble being quite happy. This would emphasise the song and create a better atmosphere suited to it.

During editing the video, I will also be trying to complete my digipak and magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment