Monday 18 November 2013

Risk Assessment



This is a risk assessment which I have undertaken for the production of my music video. This is to highlight any potential issues which may occur during filming, which vary from health and safety to damage to equipment. I have analysed how I could minimise these risks so that the chance of a potential issue could be less likely.  I have had to consider who could be at risk. This includes my actors and anyone else who would be involved in my music video. Due to the fact I am filming in a public place, I also have to consider those who may be seen within my footage and issues that could occur. Any high risks may have to be eliminated and re thought about completely. An example of this would be smashing the bottle for the photoshoot. If I am not able to get the right safety equipment then I should not go ahead with this due to the high risks associated with broken glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment