Tuesday 10 December 2013

Production Log 13

I have now done a second draft of my digipak and magazine advert. This has allowed me to experiement more with my own photographs that I took during a photoshoot. I created a contact sheet of all the images I took and edited so that it would enable me to see what images I took more clearly and to compare images better. There are a few that I liked in particular and thought they would be good to use for my advert and digipak so I edited them and did a another draft using these images. This was a good test because I got to see what the images would look like. It was benefical because I actually decided that I wasn't too keen with the images being completely black and white and that adding some colour would enhance the advert and digipak to capture the audiences attention.

My next step is to fully finalise the advert and the digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment