Friday 8 November 2013

Production Log 11

I have now completed my first ideas and draft for my magazine advert and digipak for my album. The next stage from here is to take a photo shoot for pictures to replace the images I used on the digipak and advert. This is because I took those images from the internet to use them for a template, and also to generate some photo ideas for my own pictures.  I think that due to high safety reasons with smashing a bottle, it may be difficult to take photos of a smashing bottle, so I may have to rethink what image I can create instead of this. I think the best idea would be to experiement with some images and see what works best.

In terms of planning, I have started to think about beginning to film, but I think that getting some audience feedback about my ideas will be best first so that I can be sure that my idea is going to be liked by audiences. This will allow me to replan any scenes that my audience might think won't work and this will make filming more successful. I am also going to start planning more so that I can prepare to film, such as creating a health and risk assessment after choosing my locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment