Friday 8 November 2013

Digipack Draft





 
 
This is the first draft for my digipak. I have used images from the internet to create a template for where my own images will be after I have taken them. However i have chosen images that I like and I am going to use these to help with my own photoshoot, so I have gained some inspiration from them. I have decided that I want my digipak to be in black and white so that it can relate to the song as the song isn't very cheerful or happy, therefore colours wouldn't really be seen as appropriate to the song. I might add another page/sqaure to the digipak depending on how many photos I like from my photoshoot. However so far I have included the main information needed on a digipak. This includes the bands name, the albums name, the songs on the album and important copyright information and a barcode.   






 


No comments:

Post a Comment