Friday 8 November 2013

Audience feedback about video idea



I decided to get some audience feedback about my music video idea before I decided to film so that I would be able to alter any scenes or ideas that my audience may not like. This has helped me re think about a few ideas for my music video, as my audience said, they think that even though a split screen is a good idea, they think it could be over complicated and may make the narratives hard to understand. I think I have a variety of ideas for my video, I have just decided to film everything I can and experiement with what storylines and narratives work well and how they can be represented on screen. Now that I have some audience feedback, I am going to continue planning and finalizing my planning so that I can begin to film.  Overall, I have considered what my audience has said, and I have taken into consideration the advice they gave me and I am relatively happy that the like my song choice and basic idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment