Friday 4 October 2013

Production Log 9



I have now finally drawn my story board for my music video. However I need to finish by adding in the timings to work out how long each scene will be and what type of shot I will use with the camera. During filming, I may decide that one shot may suit the clip better than another, and might decide to change it. Therefore my story board is only to give me an overview idea of what should be happening and when. I will write what is going on in each shot and scene to help me film on the day, so that I know what I should be filming and when. This will also help me when editing, as I may decide to film different scenes at different types rather than in order. So the story board will help me to place scenes at the right points.

My next stage is to create the shot list. Which I should have done by the end of next week. I have also started creating my magazine cover and digipak for my CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment