Wednesday 9 October 2013

Mood Board



This is a moodboard that I have created. I think that this has helped me to get an idea of the genre of the music that I am using and also the visual aspects of what my video may include. This has also helped me find certain fonts and styles that other indie artists have used to advertise their albums which would help me create my digipak and magazine advert. I have included a few images of the band to get a feel of what their style is and what imagery they use in photographs. I have included some outfits and shots that I think I would use in my music video. Overal the mood board has given me more ideas for my music video and has influenced things such as clothing and props that I may use, as well as certain shots for my music video. It has also helped me generate ideas for photographs for my digipak and magazine album.

No comments:

Post a Comment