Friday 27 September 2013

Production Log 8

I have now completed my research for digipaks. Looking at existing digipaks helped me to get ideas for my own, as I now know what most of them should generally include to make a good digipak. I also looked at magazine adverts for albums which also helped me to develop ideas for my own advertising. I am continuing my research and planning so that I can begin to film as soon as I have everything ready. I feel that I should not begin filming until my research and planning has been fully completed as this will enable me to focus simply on filming. The planning will also help me to create the best footage as I will know exactly what I am doing on the day I film, which will also save a lot of time.

I continute to draw my story board, it has taken quite a while because of how many cuts there are in the video, but I feel the more detailed my story board is, the easier it will be to film as I will know each exact shot I wish to take and in what order. This will also help when it comes to editing as I will know what clip should be where and should hopefully save me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment