Friday 13 September 2013

Medicine Script for my Music Video




This is the script for my music video. This script is based on my original idea. However whilst I was creating this script, other ideas began to form in my head. For example I thought of different endings and ways of showing people that the two characters are living contrasting life styles which switch. I have now decided that I will film using this script, but I may also add some extra scenes incase I wish to only use one of the charaters lives for my video rather than both of them in contrast. I will decide this after I have filmed all of my footage as I can change the story during the editing stages to piece together a whole video based on a particular character. At the present moment I am going to base my story board on this script.

No comments:

Post a Comment