Friday 13 September 2013

Production Log 6

I have recently been writing the script for my music video which is coming along nicely. I'm near to the ending which I am starting to plan out to put into the script. During this I am also making slight altercations to the rest of the script as I develop more ideas. Now that I have started writing my script, I can start to create my story board. This will help me to make my music video as it would be fully planned before I start to film.

I have continued with my research to help me with my coursework. Lately I have been looking at research into my band and artist and research into music channels. This helps me to get a better understanding of the music industry and what I should be thinking about.

I am now moving onto research into digipaks which I should have onto my blog shortly. Today I am going to begin story boarding and will hopefully finish my script by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment