Sunday 30 June 2013

Production Log 3

I have now started to consider what kind of music video I would like to create. I have formed some initial ideas to demonstrate the variety of options I could use for my music video. They are all very varied but seem to all follow some form of narrative. What I plan to make is currently dependant on what song and script and i decide to choose. I have also started to think carefully about what actors I have available as well as how easy or difficult certain scenes or shots might be to film. I have to consider these things so that I can make my video flow smoothly whilst remaining professional. I want to be quick in choosing an idea and sticking with it as I think this will help me plan a lot better and make my research more based on the type of video I plan to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment