Monday 10 June 2013

Production Log 1

As you can see from below this log, I have started to think of what brief I would like to choose. I am currently indecisive about whether I should do a short film, music video or documentary. After doing some research into current ideas for the briefs above by looking at previous examples, I think that I am most likely going to make a music video. This is because I think I can really show my creativity and that there are enough music videos to gain ideas from whilst remaining original. Below at the examples I have mainly looked into stop motion videos as I think these are very creative and can be used for a variety of songs. Song wise I really like the idea of using 'Foundations' by Kate Nash and I also really like the video. However I would not use both. I think I would either use the song or use the basic storyline of the video. I have created a resource sheet to see what I could potentiallty use for a music video or short film. This will enable me to see what I have access to and if it is enough to produce either brief. If I do not think that I have enough resources to make a good enough music video or film then I think it would be wise to consider selecting a different brief. At the moment I think that I do have the possibiliy of being able to make a music video, yet I lack a few ideas for a short film. Therefore I believe that I will chose to make a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment